Friday, September 30, 2005, 3:38 AM

Haiz.
It's been a depressing day... but I'll get to that later.

Anyway... I made Hafiz cry yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
But its not my fault..okay lahh to be fair I said some pretty bad stuff.
But so what????
He deserved it.

I wanted to pass my liquid to serene but it hit hafiz on the thigh.
It wasn't even painful but hafiz decides to be an a-hole once again.

Me: Oops!!! (looks apologetic).

Hafiz: EH WAH LAU EH!!! BITCH!

Me: EH accidentally only right you need to say until like that meh???

Aloysious being the comic said,

Aloy: Hehehehe. eh shut your flap shut your flap...

Lol.
He still remembers how I told hafiz that...
LOL!!!!!

Hafiz:eh bitch shuddup lar. go back to your country!!!!!

Hafiz had hit a nerve.
I stood up and walked up to his seat and started scolding him, shocking everybody.

I can't remember what words were said in our shouting match...
but I do remember:

Hafiz: Eh shuddup ah!!You small lah!!!!!!

Erica: I short so what?!?!?!?!?!?! So F@#$%^& WHAT????????!!!!!!!

Hafiz: wehwhanyerrrhty!!!!!

I was so surprised by what came out of his mouth that I only gave him a weak "Shut up".
I mean, what could you say to that?
Is that Retardspeak?????

By this time, Ms chan was pulling me to my seat.
But in the end she told me to go outside to cool down.

When I went out, I could hear my fellow classmates jeering hafiz coz he was crying!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. chan told me outside that she expected more from me me, that she thought I was more mature than that yadayadayada..

But what was I supposed to do?
Just sit there while he made racist remarks??
Not gonna happen.
What right does he have to tell me to go back to my country?
More importantly, what right don't I have to stay in singapore?
I am a PERMANENT resident. PERMANENT.
Doesn't he know that he is disgracing singapore by saying that to me?
If a tourist had heard what he said they will not think " Wow.Singapore is such a harmonious multi-racial society." instead they will think "My goodness, I didn't know singaporeans were such snobs."

Doesn't he know its illegal to make racist remarks?
Read the newspaper, lard ass.

But in the end, Ms. Chan made me apologize to Hafiz for hitting him with a liquid paper.
She even told hafiz that he was not in the wrong.
Hafiz didn't even apologize.

Wah Hafiz...I just wanna fart at your face man. *POOT!* . Smelly not??????
I sure hope so SUCKA!!!

Excuse me, I just had a five-year old moment there.

Hmmmm.
I guess its alright to make racist comments but very, very wrong to accidentally hit someone with liquid paper.
I feel really betrayed by Ms. Chan.
After all that garbage about him being childish she says I have to apologize?
What's up with that?

Anyway, many thanks to the people who supported me.
LOL.
Especially Feli Fly.

Anyway.. moving on to my depressing day.

Something's been stuck on my mind the whole day.
It's the first that popped in my mind and it just kind of stayed there and never went away.

Gave Ms. Chan attitude today.
Im still seething for what she did to me yesterday.
She even sorta leaned on to me and asked why I was such in a bad mood.
Jeez.

But I cannot stand this leh.............................
Usually I can block out sad things, that's why I still can laugh and joke even when things get shiity.
But now?
It sucks being sad.
I hope I get over this soon.

But how can he do this?????
Countless times I've helped him with his problems... I never said anything when he gave me bullshit.
Nevermind, two can play his damn game.

Serene asked me if it was about *him*.
LOL.
No lahh.
He is so 1980's, man.

Oh yah.
I forgot to mention that hafiz beat up fairuz yesterday.
Probably trying to prove that he is still a MAN even though he cries.
LoL.

-Ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane